dagSeoul on the move. From Korea to Cambodia.
- will be in NYC for a week, early April
- will be in Chicago for six weeks, mid-April until late-May
- will be in Denver for at least a week, early June
- will be back in Korea for a week or so, mid-June
- will move to Siem Reap, Cambodia, late June and likely for three years.
The move is sudden and going to be difficult. Leaving Seoul is not going to be easy, but Praise was offerred a job she could not turn down. I’m very happy for her. I’ll be posting sporadically until July, but dagSeoul will not be going away. We’re selling our furniture, leaving our place, and storing the computer and much of our stuff with family outside of Seoul. We’ll be living out of our packs for three and half months.
I really am going to miss Korea. I’m sure we’ll be back, but 3 years can change a lot.
On to new things, then.