dagArchives: Writing about Whiteness, White Privilege, Crass Libertarianism Super-Post
Always looking for conversation about these things.
In June last year, I began working on how I write about whiteness, white power, capitalism, and anti-capitalism mainly to develop concepts that are central to a manuscript I’m working on. Immediately, I was engaged by two groups of tumblr bloggers: libertarians and social justice bloggers. Neither appreciate my representations of free market capitalism and white social justice activists. Too bad, right.
I’ve received several requests for a post with links to what I’ve written. This is not everything, but it includes the posts where I work on concepts I think are significant.
I’m into revision, so I’ve edited and proofed and added a little here and there, but this is mostly as it was posted. You can use this long post if you like as each entry is present after “Read More”, or save the individual links. I’ll add to it as people help me find things I’ve written that they’d like included.
- dagNotes: Notes On Whiteness, White Power, Capitalism & Anti-Capitalism
- On Crass Libertarianism (a vehicle for white supremacist capitalist society)
- dagNotes: A little bit on how I see privilege and white power working, even in Korea
- White Power 101: White Privilege Denial Discourse
- Why it’s racist. In one sentence.
- (On why colorblindness is white supremacist.)
- To Ziggystardyke: On Being White
- dagNotes: The reason I wrote “White is not a skin color”
- dagAsk: Three Lessons
- Possessive Whiteness
- 11A. Possessive Whiteness and Liberals:
- dagNotes: on writing about whiteness
- My Super-Post on Crass Libertarianism, Liberty, Ideology, Ron Paul fans